Do you have a gas leak?
All of our Las Vegas gas re-piping technicians are extensively trained and tested before they go into the field to start repairing gas lines. We only hire the best and most experienced and use the latest gas line technology to ensure that you receive great service.
Contact us for a free estimate!
Signs of a gas leak:
- If you smell a “rotten egg” odor
- A hissing or whooshing sound
- A concentrated area of dying or unhealthy plants
- If a leak is ignited, flames will occur
- Unknown source of air blowing dirt via a hole in the ground
- Unknown source of air causing water to bubble in wet or muddy areas.
Share this post!